1. Stop ruining my 11 year old's life.
2. Figure out why the one sport my husband watches on TV is the one loved by everyone else in the world except Americans. Does he hate America?
3. Do less.
4. Figure out a way to make it look like I do more.
5. Stop calling Scramble and Words with Friends a productive use of my time.
6. Grow a super awesome garden and learn how to can my plethora of produce.
7. Nag less. (I would need the cooperation of those I nag for this).
8. Sleep through a Monday. Any Monday. They all stink.
9. Follow through on my threat to go on a looong vacation the next time my kids fight.
10. Find that calendar of daily organizational chores I printed out in January.
11. Find time to find that list.
12. Care enough about having an organized junk drawer to find the time to find that list so I know what day I was supposed to do that job.
13. Stop making to do lists for other people.
14. Start making real to do lists for myself.
15. Do the things on my For Reals This Time To Do List.